Friday, July 06, 2007

Optimus Tron


I like robots. Especially big ones equipped with gigantic weapons of mass destruction. Naturally I'm a bit of a Transformers fan. Today I'm going to see the (new) movie at the cinema. So I thought it was fitting to make a Transformers-special post, not to be taken too seriously.

Lion - The Transformers
The theme for the
1986 animated movie. Typical eighties rock. Pretty awful, haha.

Transformers opening theme
TV series intro music. Only 35 seconds, but aahh the memories.


Transformers theme (techno remix)

No idea where this is from or who made it, but it's pretty decent. I remember hearing it a long time ago, so it's not exactly fresh. Perfectly diggable though. Contains congas break and 303 robot sounds for the win.


I'm expecting the soundtrack to the new movie to be quite horrible, we'll see though.

No comments: