Monday, July 02, 2007

List 07-07-02


I have been quiet this weekend due to excessive chilling not at home. Anyway, it's time again, you know the deal. Stuff I like and so on...

  • Rekorder - Rekorder 9.1
  • Avus - Furry Hat
  • MANDY vs Booka Shade ft. Laurie Anderson - O superman
  • Aril Brikha - Ex Machina
  • Differnet - Collapsing universe
  • Beroshima - Horizon
  • Sean Palm - Where's My Dongle
  • Joel Mull - Begun the end has
  • Sally Shapiro - I Know (SLL dub remix)
  • Boeoes Kaelstigen
  • Silicon scally - Bioroid
  • Last step - Last step
  • Nukubus - Europa (Aux 88 europoort mix)
  • Cobra dukes - Leave the light on + remixes
  • Yojimbo
Sven Weisemann - A1 Floating Dub [Meanwhile, 2007]
Here's some dubby sounds from Weisemann's Shade EP. Mmhm, floating in mid air. Almost ten minutes :)


PS. Anyone able to hook me up with Love Supreme's Elsewhere EP? Holler!

No comments: