Friday, January 11, 2008

My black


Jupiter black - We like moroder (starcluster mix) [Clone, 2007] (d/l)
Italo cheese! From the remix package of the lovely original. The flip has a Divider rework. Ch-check it for your vox dose.

Peter Sarstedt - Where Do You Go To (My Lovely) [?, ?] (d/l)
And now onto something unelectronic for a change. I recently saw Wes Anderson's latest film; The Darjeeling Limited at the cinemas. What a great movie! As I've come to expect from Anderson's work it was accompanied with a perfectly fitting soundtrack. This track in particular caught my ears, and I've been humming along to it since. Beautifully crafted, old pop gem. Joe Dassin - Les Champs-Élysée from the end credits is another masterful tune from the soundtrack I wholeheartedly recommend.

3 comments:

joakimR said...

yes we DO like moroder! nice pic too!

joakimR said...

du! aril var på LÖRDAG, inte fredag som jag skrivit! sry

skypher said...

Aah, ok! Jaja, spelar inte så stor roll. Blir nog ett besök, helt klart.

Tack :)