Sunday, September 16, 2007

Trash light


I just got my new iMac this friday and it's the best. I've decided this time around to try out using Safari as my main browser (previously I've been a big Firefox fan). Too bad that blogger and some google services (docs) doesn't quite play well with Safari 2.x atleast. I will be giving the 3.x beta a twirl soon. If things doesn't get better I will most likely hop back to FF (or Camino).

Trash yourself - Touch [n/a, 2007] (d/l)
Distorted synth disco punk house with r rated vocals to match. It has a retro feel and will be a good kickstart for any wild party. Cheers John Bourke!

FlÀskkvartetten feat. Anna Ternheim - Leave a light [Flesh/Universal, 2007] (d/l)
The fleshquartet's latest album (Voices of Eden) features vocals from many of the big swedes. Anna Ternheim being one of the guests, and this is the nice little tune they put together. Captivating, slow and melancholic.

No comments: