Wednesday, March 22, 2006

O(n)

Oh dear, today's tracks are high quality shit. Best post in a while I reckon, if I may say so myself (and I certainly may!). I hope you enjoy, and remember: have fun, and buy the releases you like.

Yapacc - Floating
[Neuton, 2006] (buy)
From the freshly released Floating 12" comes this wonderful easy-listening, light house piece. Crystal clear, sweet - 10 minutes of bliss for the ears.


DuMonde - I feel you (Heiko Gemein's Elektronik Cut)
[Fate, 2006] (buy)
A slice of hot electro house, gonna make you wish it was weekend already (even more).


Nathan Fake - You Are Here
[Border community, 2006] (buy)
Nathan Fake is out with his album "Drowning in a sea of love" on Border community. It is all beautiful ranging in and around the ambient/electro/IDM genres (if you must label it...). I did not see this coming to be honest. Kudos to this producer who continues to amaze. Ulrich Schnauss and M83 influenced perhaps..?


Tomorrow Handsomeboy Technique plays at local place Nefertiti, I will try to be there.

No comments: