Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Frucktals


Lindstrom - I Feel Space (Freeform Reform Parts 1&2) [Playhouse, 2006] (buy)
A side of the I feel space remix 12", the B side is also great (even better in some ways). The space continues to haunt us, bitter sweetly so.


Breakestra - Stand up! [Ubiquity, 2005] (buy)
Funk is rare around here, but I love these guys. From their 2005 album 'Hit the floor'. Will be released as a single in april (the 11th?).


Funk D'Void & Phil Kieran - White lice
[Soma, 2006] (buy)
Glasgow producer Funk D'void of Soma fame will bless GBG this upcoming friday by playing at The Eye. No doubt, it will be mind blowing. This is how his latest release together with Phil Kieran sounds. The b-side contains a remix from Lee van Dowski which is slightly heavier.


Testing file-forge, tell me in the comment section if it sucks. Anyway, I copped some more records.. Praveen's Backed by spirits CD - was a little disappointed, too ambient and not very exciting at all, still a couple of nice tracks (I really digged his free demo/sample songs on his homepage). Better was Quench's Punctuated sampler on merck, very nice.

The picture was made by my very own 'Frucktal' generator program, am I not special?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

f-forge.com is working great!

skypher said...

ait, cool. thanks for telling me, mate.