Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Improve by laser

Right, let's get back to the regular programme. Tonight our special course is electro.

Silicon Scally - Population III
[Satamile, 2007] (buy)
February album of Scally. Robotnik mechano soundtrack for the mad scientists, this doesn't sound like anything I've heard before. Power up your jetpack, ready your plasma rifle and brace yourself to dive into the body jacking world that is Bioroid. Plentyful of rude sounds for your guts and brain. Carl Finlow has been a musician dear to me ever since Electrocide. I know I'm a couple of months behind on this one, but for those of you who, like me, have missed this - check, check (and buy, buy of course).


Sneak Thief - Robinsons funk [Klakson, 2007] (buy)
Smooth stuff.. making your head nod. Catchy, making your legs and feet get disco fever and funk spasms. From the "G-string orchestra" EP.

No comments: