Sunday, April 29, 2007

Dogs from the south

Bought more records on a sale the other day. Patrick Wolf - Lycanthropy and Hundarna från söder - Troika. I was going to purchase Laurent Garnier - 30 too but the disc itself was missing, bah. My awesome girlfriend gave me The Bear Quartet - My war (I like it a lot!).

Hundarna från söder - Stay [Flora & fauna, 2005]
Hundarna från söder - Nörf aksiport [Flora & fauna, 2005]
Time to rest, recover and chill out to some swedish electro. Stay is more lively, Nörf aksiport softer. Both from the Troika album.


Yesterday
Trentemøller was on fire! Great live set, I couldn't stand still for a second.

Edit: I have created a Random Circuits google calendar that will hold interesting upcoming events related to the blog (mostly live performances and such).

No comments: