Thursday, April 12, 2007

Blood On My Hands

Finally i have managed to get my grubby little paws on one of the most anticipated records of 2007, Iam talking about the wonderfull Ricardo Villalobos Remix of Shackletons Blood On My Hands, Villalobos slows it down and adds his special touch, turning it into an 18 and a half minute Dark Delight i first heard this record way back in dec or january i think it was on villalobos,fabric mix live on his birthday, ever since i have been wanting & waiting in anticipation & now finally it will be out at the end of the month on the excellent Skull Disco label, With it not being out yet & respecting the label & my contact i can only give you a watered down version 7 mins instead of the full 18 ,and a half,It Will be officially released on the 30th april .

When I see the towers fall, It cannot be denied that, As a spectacle, It is a realization of the mind.
You see, I'm standing on a mountaintop And letting out a scream, It's the language of the earth, It is the language of the beasts.
There's no point to look behind us, We left the corpse behind, Because flesh is weak and forms break down. They cannot last forever."


Shackleton -"Blood On My Hands" -(Ricardo Villalobos Remix) - [Skull Disco 007]

http://www.zshare.net/audio/shackleton_blood_in_my_hands_villalobos_remix-mp3.html

No comments: