Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My old red car


Composite profuse - My old red car [MinimalRome, 2007] (buy)
Label boss and my newest electro-hope Composite profuse is out with his second EP, "My old red car" - limited to 300 copies. Pick this up ASAP is my advice as it contains some of the best assembled electro bits I've heard in a long time. Four tracks by a true dark scientist working the bytes and code down in the basement filled with unrecognizable synths, wires and frankenstein mutilated machines. Creating the soundtrack to every robot, cyborg, circuit ghost and man-machine out on the planet. Let the technology rule you, bitter sweetly.

Work and the soon to be starting school has kept me from posting the last few days, that and the fact that I've been busy with other things away from home base (skypher HQ).

No comments: