Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Hipsterhop

Yo fellas!
Ok after that brief break for some older stuff I'm back on the laser-machine-wagon to treat you these...

Jimmy Edgar - Personal Information

Never really understood the hype about this guy to be honest. And always thought his stuff was a tad too stiff. This track on the guy's upcoming album 'Color Strip' is not shabby at all though! Me likes. Old school electro vibes tends to turn me on (not totally unlike My Beats on bleep-oh-six).


Aceyalone & RJD2 - All for you

Here's some top cat collaboration action. The album is called 'Magnificient city' and the few tracks I've heard from it are nice.

If you think this stuff is too new school for ya, I want to warmly recommend Ant's mixtape "Melodies and memories '85 - '89" which I only heard for the first time very recently. A classic mixtape with a pro selection of songs and top notch mixing and cutting. (perhaps i'll upload a lil' something from it...)

PS. I haven't mentioned it until now, but RIP Jay Dee. U__U

No comments: