Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Feelmay


Arr, DJ T in da hizzey. Offering his delicate (heh) rhythms for your craving ears. That's right, more from the lovely Get Physical posse.
Dj T - Ambush (buy)

Sir, two more slices of good electronic music that I can shake my booty to on the dancefloor, please. Certainly. Get Alive is pure pounding whereas Vektorial is warmish energy elektro. Go mental!

Eyerer and Chopstick - Get Alive (Deutsche und Albaner remix)
[2005, Great stuff] (buy)

Dark Vektor - Vektorial
[2005, Omniamm] (buy)


Dark vektor just released a new 12" on Drivecom, I'll see if I can get hold of it and perhaps post a track (supposedly it's kick ass).

I treated myself some records, a sweater and a visit to my hairdresser today (wow, mr. big spender!) and tonight I will probably get to see the electro-pop/disco duo Cat 5 who has received some press here. Never actually heard their shit so shall be interesting. It is snowing, again. That makes me a sad panda.

No comments: