Monday, January 09, 2006

Music blogs

Music blogs that I dig:

CAN I BRING MY GAT?
READY ROCK MOE REX
MUSIC (FOR ROBOTS)
SAVETARGETAS
24 : HOURS
20JAZZFUNKGREATS
GOOD SHIT, GUCCI
OH MY GOSH!
L'AMOUR A TROIS

Yeah those are good, a bit of mixed stuff. Been listening more and more to techno/house/club music lately. It's funny how your music taste can change over the course of your life... My first genre I really was into was like.. punk or something as I remember. After that I got more into hiphop then electronic music, mostly "IDM", from there to electro the road isn't far and then I went from electro to where I'm at now. Of course in the mean time I've been veering off into hard rock, pop, big beat, funk, soul, reagge etc occasionally as well.


Not to say that I don't listen to stuff I did a bit back.. I do, frequently. Hiphop and electronica is still what I know best and usually listen to.

Edit: Added them blogs to the link section on the right side.

No comments: