Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday illin

It's friday and it's time to share some music! Nothing extraordinarly new or exciting perhaps, but good shit none the less.

First out we have some fresh atmosphere (from the album 'you can't imagine how much fun we're having'):
Atmosphere - pour me another
Atmosphere -
the arrival
(buy)

Next up a bit of the sweet Jesse Somfay:
Jesse Somfay - In the open at night


And finally a classic track:

Kraftwerk - Spacelab


I stayed up yesterday fiddling with an applescript for iTunes that didn't work as I wanted. So I changed it and, tada, iWannaHearThatOne 2.0 was born. It prompts the user for a track to be either played or queued. (Read the script itself for a caveat). Full credit to Jack Gill who made the original version. In other news; my brother has also put up a blog (in swedish) - zteck.

No comments: