Thursday, December 28, 2006

New place and soon new year



I have finally moved to a new appartment. My older brother was kind enough to let me stay at his place for a while, until I can find something on my own. It's pretty rough to get a decent place in Gothenburg at the moment, but I'm searching like a mad man so hopefully I'll get hooked up soon enough. At the moment I'm just happy about having somewhere to stay that has an internet connection.




Anyone else missed the Harthouse Mannheim compilation 'Electronic Injection'? Seriously good shit all the way through with mixed styles. The Terence Fixmer track 'Eaux Troubles' has got me mezmerized the most at the moment. Buy this awesome release!
Terence Fixmer - Eaux Troubles [Harthouse, 2006]

I probably won't make too much of a big deal out of New Years Eve, gonna try to take it easy with the partying and just enjoy myself without hyping the night up.

No comments: