Thursday, February 08, 2007

Untitled

Still undecided if I'm gonna go to Databahn tonight. Reason is that there seems to be a lack of interest/cash from my good friends. I'm not afraid to go solo on this one, but meh I'm just not sure.. paying 80SEK to stand in a corner by myself with a beer..? Doesn't sound too attractive what with the cold weather I'd have to endure to get there and all. On the bright side.. the music will most likely warm me up and I might bump in to some aquintance(s).

Ambivalence deluxe.

Johannes Heil - The magician (thomas schumacher remix)
[Klang, 2006]
I dig this track, it's big and makes you want to move. Forgot about it.. showed up on my ipod on the way home <3>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two of the best producers out there i saw johannes heil a while back he was great real dark electro and techno ..this week i see damian lazarus which im looking forward too then week after troy pierce ,gaiser ,marc houle do a m_nus showcase busy weekends ! thanks for sharing ! and enjoy your night !

skypher said...

wow, wish i had the luxury of seeing so many awesome producers live! thanks for the comments & hope your upcoming club nights will be great man.