Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Lyxig beslutsångest

Got a really luxurious problem at hand. On saturday there's three (ya, that's many for GBG) clubs/events that I'd like to go to.

  • The premiere of club Kraft. Dimitrios K and Jor-el's latest thing where pounding music teams up with hypnotizing visuals. Sounds really interesting, especially since Staffan Linzatti is on the decks tending to our ears while Andreas Nilsson (who made some visuals for The Knife) takes care of our eyes (at Storans lilla klubbscen). Something like this I was referring to a couple of posts back...
  • Ratatat live. I like some of their stuff, would be cool to see how they perform live (at Sticky Fingers top floor).
  • Midnight Express. Electro club from Luke Eargoggle and Technicolor - Romanian artist Atarax controlling the dj booth (at Min bror och jag).
However! If I stay in the mood I'm in now - I won't be going anywhere on saturday (nor friday). Tired of the whole club thing. But, as we all know, that could change (and probably will) later on in the week.

Good night!

No comments: