Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Månstråle

After some hiphop, old eighties' obscure synth and a pop track Random Circuits is back in the night on familiar paths once again. We almost got lost in the musical jungle, but fear not we are safe and sound. Back to showing down my subjective favoritest electronic songs down your throats.

Moonbeam - Eclipse [Traum, 2007] (buy)
Expert techno on Traum from Moonbeam who has a butt ugly
homepage (not unlike most myspace pages, yuck). Fortunately the music is not anything like their web design. I like how the B-side (Sunshine) both look (pictured above) and sound. But it is the a-side that gets my favour here.

Have to mention this really cool t-shirt. Can be bought at phonica, and I want one:


DTM is according to themselves "a grass roots DJ/Producer collective dedicated to preserving the legacy of true Detroit electronic music and its proliferation around the world." A worthy cause, indeed!

Just finished watching "You and me and everyone we know". Have to say that I like it. A 'simple', feel-good kind of sweet film. Soundtrack was good. The whole production gave me some Junebug vibes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This track is excellent ..and i want one of those t-shirts aswell ;)