Thursday, July 06, 2006

Death

Alright, continuing with the black theme a bit in this post.

Gorgoroth - Under the Pagan Megalith
[Embassy, 1994]
Oh yeah! From Gorgoroth's first full length album, 'Pentagram'. Black metal Norway style - old school.


And now for something completely different..


Jake the rapper - Death
[Combination, 2006] (buy)
Probably my favourite track off of Jake's debut album which is called simply 'The rapper'. Yeah I know I've been raving about this guy ever since I got back from Sonar.. but his live show was just sooo good.

In other news; I watched Nacho Libre a couple of days ago.. pretty good but not up there with Napoleon dynamite. Bought two 12" for my last dough (DOH!). My hard disk is filled to the max, so gotta delete some music or movies I guess :-(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks man!
- from the too lazy to register jake

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! receipt printers ambien sale home insurance Online sale cosmetics Chi sigma iota cincinnati christian university