Friday, March 30, 2007

Junior Stars


The Pluxus concert was awesome, loud and beautiful - with great visuals to boot. Jeans Team started out with a kraftwerkish touched track that I really liked but then ventured out into the happy-electro-dance-pop-kitsch swamp I'm not too big on.

Stars - Sleep tonight (Junior boys remix)
Hmm, let's do the math here. I like Junior Boys + I like the Stars + I like Sleep tonight, what are the odds that I like Stars - Sleep tonight (Junior boys remix)? According to my extensive research and forrays into mad calculations I've end up with a 98.141569% chance that I'll most definetly digalli dig diggy this. The junior boys turn this track into a slow paced electro ballad in their signature style and sound palette, accompanied by Amy Millan's sweet voice. We don't wanna sleep tonight. We won't hear the morning break. Together just one beating heart.


Tonight Kevin Saunderson aka Inner City is going to dj at The Eye (Nef). Big name. And I'm quite eager to go. We'll see what happens though.
Edit: Apparently Kevin 'Reese' has cancelled, so tonight's off. Boo!

3 comments:

Joe H (RC) said...

Haha that was quite funny we both posted at the same time :P

skypher said...

Yeah I noticed that too, haha. Weird. Time to sleep now. Good weekend on ya!

Joe H (RC) said...

Cancelled ! damn thats bad ,just means you will have to drink more to make up for not going hehe

have a good weekend mate!